- The Landscaping industry is a $77 billion industry
- 3.5% Annual Growth over the last 5 years
- There are nearly half of a million businesses operating as grounds care/landscaping
businesses in the U.S.
- The grounds care and landscaping industry employs just under a million
people in the U.S.
- Remodeling activity in 2016 is the best since 2006—expect increase
in calls for landscaping installations, irrigation systems and outdoor
- Growth in the domestic housing and property markets have led to greater
demand for landscaping services
- According to Gallup Poll, landscaping can increase the value of a home
by 7 to 15 percent
- 1 out of every 5 homeowners rely on a lawn care professionals to take care
of their lawn care and landscaping needs
- A tree shading an outdoor air conditioner unit can increase its efficiency
by as much as 10 percent
- Being in nature, or even viewing scenes of nature, increases emotional
and physiological well-being by reducing anger, fear and stress and increasing
pleasant feelings. Being exposed to natural elements reduces blood pressure,
heart rate, muscle tension and the production of stress hormones.