Mutual Investments for Mutual Success
The Grounds Guys invests in every one of our franchisees through training and marketing support, as well as researched and proven systems and strategies. In short, we want to help you succeed, because we, in turn, succeed. Your initial investment will vary, based on a number of case-by-case factors.
Some of the factors that determine the cost of your total investment include:
- Business conversion: We specialize in helping business owners boost efficiency by implementing support and systems designed to function in any size business.
- Startup costs: Whether you’re starting from square one or have some equipment, vehicles, or supplies ready to use, we can help you calculate an investment that’s suitable for your needs.
- VetFran discount: If you’re an honorably discharged veteran, you may qualify for a 15% discount on our initial franchise fee as a thank-you for your service to our country.
- Existing business discount: If you already have a landscape business, you may be qualified for a roll-in discount depending on the size of your existing business.
- Territory size: Many factors are considered when determining your territory size, which will affect the cost of your investment.
Don’t forget to ask your Franchise Developer about financing options such as unsecured lines of credit, SBA loans, IRA, and 401K rollovers. Our team is happy to discuss these options with you as we explore whether The Grounds Guys is a good fit for you. Please consult your financial advisers to help find the right solution for you.
Contact The Grounds Guys at (888) 498-2195 to learn more about our landscape franchise costs and fees!